26 July 2011

Hello/How Are You [Haro/Hawayu] Lyrics - Hatsune Miku Append



Title: Haro/ Hawayu [Hallo/ How Are You]
Singer: Hatsune Miku Append Soft Vocaloid
Lyrics: English and Romaji (c) Anime Lyrics
Video Links: Youtube, Nico Nico
Lyrics and Musics: Nanou
Illustration: mztm
Movie: hotalsou

。。。


Romaji
haro
mado o akete chisaku tsubuyaita
hawayu
dare mo inai heya de hitori
moonin
asa ga kita yo doshaburi no asa ga
tikutaku
watashi no neji o dare ka maite

haro
mukashi no anime ni sonna no ita kke na
hawayu
urayamashii na minna ni aisarete
suriipin
baka na koto itte naide shitaku o shinakucha
kurain
namida no ato o kakusu tame

mou kuchiguse ni natta "maa-ikka"
kinou no kotoba ga futo atama o yogiru
"mou kimi ni wa zenzen kitai shite'nai kara"
sorya maa watashi datte
jibun ni kitai nado shite'nai keredo
are wa ittai dou iu tsumori desu ka

nodomoto made dekakatta kotoba
kuchi o tsuite deta no wa uso
kou shite kyou mo watashi wa kichou na
kotoba o rouhi shite ikite yuku

naze kakushite shimau no desu ka
warawareru no ga kowai no desu ka
dare ni mo aitakunai no desu ka
sore hontou desu ka
aimai to iu na no umi ni oborete
iki mo dekinai hodo kurushii no
sukoshi koe ga kikitaku narimashita
hontou ni yowai na

ikkou ni susumanai shitaku no tochuu
mourou to shita atama de omou
"mou riyuu o tsukete yasunde shimaou ka na"
iya iya wakatte'masu tte
nan to naku itte mita dake da yo
wakatte'ru kara okoranaide yo

shiawase darou to fushiawase darou to
byoudou ni zankoku ni asahi wa noboru
ikite'ku dake de seiippai no watashi ni
kore ijou nani o nozomu to iu no

naze ki ni shite shimau no desu ka
hontou wa aisaretai no desu ka
sono te o hanashita no wa dare desu ka
ki ga tsuite'masu ka
jinsei ni taimu kaado ga aru nara
owari no jikan wa itsu na n darou
watashi ga ikita bun no kyuuryou wa
dare ga harau n desu ka

sankyuu
arigatou tte iitai no
sankyuu
arigatou tte iitai no
sankyuu
ichido dake de mo ii kara
kokoro no soko kara oonaki shinagara
arigatou tte iitai no

naze kakushite shimau no desu ka
hontou wa kiite hoshii no desu ka
zettai ni warattari shinai kara
hanashite mimasen ka
kuchi o hirakanakereba wakaranai
omotte'ru dake de wa tsutawaranai
nante mendokusai ikimono deshou
ningen to iu no wa

haro hawayu
anata ni haro hawayu

。。。

English
Hello!
I opened my window and whispered.
How are you?
Alone in my room, with no one.
Morning!
The morning has arrived, with a heavy downpour.
Tick-tack.
Someone please rewind my spring for me.

Hello!
I think that kind of person appeared only in old anime.
How are you?
I am so jealous, that someone can be loved by all.
Sleeping...
I must stop saying silly things and start preparing.
Crying...
In order to hide my tear marks.

"Oh well whatever" has become my favorite phrase.
That line from yesterday went straight over my head:
"I don't have any expectations of you anymore."
Well, even I myself
don't have any expectations of myself,
but still, what was THAT for?!

The words that escaped from my throat
were nothing but lies.
Today, too, I have wasted some valuable words,
as I continue living my life.

Why is it that you end up hiding it?
Is it that you're scared of being laughed at?
Is it that you don't want to meet anyone?
Is that really true?
Drowning in a sea of the name "ambiguity",
I'm suffering because I can no longer breathe.
I now have a small urge to listen to someone's voice.
I am so weak.

With my preparation going nowhere at all,
I start thinking with my hazy head:
"Should I just find a reason so that I can rest now?"
Nah, I know, I know,
I'm just saying things, that's all,
but I'm not going to rest, so don't get angry at me.

Be I happy or miserable,
the morning sun will rise fairly and cruelly.
I'm already trying my best just to live,
what else do you possibly expect of me?

Why do you end up being bothered by this?
Is it that you actually want to be loved?
Who was it that let go of your hand?
Have you come to a realization?
If my life has a time card,
then exactly when do I get off my "work"?
Who will pay me my salary
for having been living all this time?

Thank you!
I actually want to say "thank you".
Thank you!
I actually want to say "thank you".
Thank you!
Even if just for once,
while I lament from the bottom of my heart,
I actually want to say "thank you".

Why is it that you end up hiding it?
Is that you actually want me to ask you about it?
I promise that I will not laugh,
so why don't you trying tell me?
I won't know anything if you don't open your mouth.
You won't convey anything by merely thinking in your head.
What a troublesome species of organism,
the one called "human", that is.

Hello! How are you?
To you, I say "Hello! How are you?"

1 comment: